Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mitchell, Mitchell and More Mitchell!

As you know if you are reading this, it has been FOREVER since I have last posted. I am sorry for the delay. Mitchell has certainly grown in that time and a lot has happened.
He is walking all over the place and is talking. Lots of words....Ball, Dadda, Mamma, Ba ba , No no, kitty cat(sounds like), Apple, Bubble. We are so in love. And yes we are ready for another one and no we are not expecting....yet. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we enjoy him!!!


Christmas Morning.....learned to stick out his tongue.
 

Loves the outside


Tuckered out from the day!




Loving his new chair!!!

Thinks he is soooo cool in his shades!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! So glad you updated! Mitchell is too cute! It is so fun watching him grow and learn new things. I can't wait until Asher and Mitchell can play together! We love you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete