Welcome to this world....We already love you so much.
Kenneth and I are so proud to announce that our little baby boy is here.
It is crazy how much your life changes within minutes of this little miracle being here. He has already brought so much joy to our lives and of course Kenneth is already talking about the next one.
I won't go into the details of the delivery, but thank god for drugs and nurses. My nurse Stephanie was wonderful and Dr. Safely was fabulous, I could not have asked for a better hospital and staff to bring Mitchell into the world.
We arrived on Tuesday night and were home by 4 pm on Friday afternoon. He passed all his tests with flying colors and was a champ through the poking and prodding in the nursery. We had a lot of visitors in the hospital and we want to Thank all of you that stopped by...texted...called...sent well wishes or were just thinking about us. We have such great friends and family and it is hard to express to each one of you how much that means to us.
Since we have been home, Mitchell has done very well. He loves to swing in his swing and will usually take a 2-3 hour nap in between feedings, so I can get some work done around the house. At night he usually wakes up 2-3 times, which isnt too bad...we can't wait till he sleeps through the night though.
Mitchell is one week old today and in the past week has changed our lives for the better in so many ways. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoy the pictures.....Love, Kenneth and Kylie
P.S. If anyone needs insurance....call Kenneth. He would love to help you out.
Mitchell looking at his Daddy!! So sweet.
He is soooo precious! What a blessing Mitchell is going to be to all of our lives! I love all of the pictures! :)
ReplyDelete