We are ready and waiting patiently for Mitchell Cash Hughitt to arrive. At my Dr. appt last week I was asked if I want him to come next week...and of course....being the patient person that I am, I said YES. (without hesitation). So as of right now, Mitchell will come into this world on Wed. November 4th, 2009.
I am ready and I think Kenneth is too. The nursery is ready and the car seat is in...so what else do we need right? Diapers..check. Bottles...check. Clothes....definitely check. ( He already has more clothes than we do...not a surprise, if you know how I love to shop.) I will keep everyone posted after I talk to the Dr. on Tuesday, if anything changes. Hope everyone has a very safe and Happy Halloween.
Here is a picture from my baby shower with Nicole, Amber and Jessica.
Look at all the wonderful food.
Decorations and gifts ....pre-party.
I will post some pictures of the nursery soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment